BARE (Bay Area Rope Exchange) FetLife group Fetish & BDSM Club
Address: Bay Area, CA, USA
BARE (Bay Area Rope Exchange) is a group of rope bondage enthusiasts who aim to foster a strong, informed, and growing San Francisco Bay Area rope community by:
- organizing and hosting events, with a special focus on exhibiting at the Folsom Street Fair annually
- promoting bondage education
- advocating bondage safety
While our focus is on the local rope community, we support connections with the worldwide rope community, such as by welcoming non-locals interested in teaching here or attending our events.
This group is for event and class announcements, to find practice partners, and to share resources, information and inspiration.
We are located in the SF Bay Area but are open to posts about any rope-related events in the US Northwest.
The goal is to connect the rope community in the vicinity of but not limited to:
San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, North Bay, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Portland, Seattle, Oregon, Washington state
Please keep the discussions focused on the stated aims. If you are unsure whether your post is appropriate, contact us. No spam. Posts for practice partners are a yes, personal ads: no.
Members of the BARE online group, party attendees, and Folsom booth performers may not block the BARE organizers on FetLife, because:
- We are striving to build community, and blocking the organizers is not community-minded.
- Per FetLife’s terms of service, a blocked person may not directly interact with the person doing the blocking. To keep the BARE online forum and events running as smoothly and safely as possible, the organizers must be able to interact with all the members.