The Society of Janus Fetish & BDSM Club
Address: San Francisco, CA 94141, USA
The Society of Janus is a San Francisco-based support and education organization for people interested in the kink, fetish, and BDSM lifestyles. We provide opportunities to meet others with similar interests in a safe, relaxed atmosphere.
All BDSM activities can and should be safe, consensual, and non-exploitative.
We are a pansexual organization, open to persons of all genders, sexual orientations (straight/gay/bisexual/etc.) and roles (top/dom/switch/bottom/slave/etc.). Our members range from inexperienced newcomers to “SM veterans” with years of kink experience. The Society of Janus also provides a chance to get involved with the greater SF Bay Area BDSM community.
Dates and times for the events listed above can be found on our calendar.
Currently, membership for a single person costs $50 per year. The discounts on classes, retailers, parties, and conferences allow you earn back your membership dollars very, very quickly. Along with free, exclusive entry into our annual Membership Appreciation Party, there has never been a better time to join SOJ and help us support the community!
Benefits for joining SOJ include:
- Full voting rights at monthly Bizmeets
- $10 discount on all of our classes
- Subscriptions to Growing Pains and Yellow
- 10% off at select retailers
- Reciprocal privileges with other organizations
- Access to the members area at Folsom Street Fair
- Access to our mentoring program
- Discounts on play parties hosted by SOJ
- Discounts at select events at SF Citadel
- Discounts at conferences
- Create or join SOJ Special Interest Groups
- Support our outreach and fundraising initiatives
- Volunteering opportunities