Hell Hole Fetish & BDSM Club
Men of all ages, body types and experience levels are welcome. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been fisting a couple of months or a couple of decades, you’ll find Hell Hole parties are a welcoming experience!
All parties are PRIVATE and by INVITATION ONLY.
It’s not a beauty contest, and we’re not being exclusive; just catering to serious players and not to those who just want to watch.
How Do I Get an Invitation?
To get an invitation to the Hell Hole® parties, just click the “Get Your Invitation” button and fill out the invitation request form. Invitations will be sent by email approximately 2 weeks before the party. You will be required to show a government-issued picture ID.
The name on your ID MUST match the name on the invitation request form.
You must be at least 18 years of age to attend. No alcohol allowed at the parties!
We want you to invite your friends, but please keep in mind the following:
- If a buddy would like to receive an invitation, have him fill out the invitation form which is located below.
- If it’s a last minute thing, you and your guest(s) should arrive at the same time. Guys who show up unaccompanied by a “member” at the door and are not on the list might not be admitted.
- To avoid hassles at the door, you can print, fill out and bring our Short Form Invitation / Admission Form.
- If you submit your invitation request the week of the party you may not receive a party announcement, but you’ll be on the list, so come anyway, just bring the invitation form, above, if you can.
PARTIES ARE SAFER-SEX & DRUG-FREE
- DO NOT bring alcohol to the party.
- DO NOT bring non-prescription drugs to the party.
- DO NOT arrive obviously under the influence.
Regular Admission $30.00
Students & Military with valid ID $10.00
- 15+ play stations: benches, slings, dungeon beds, cages, gynecological exam chair, St. Andrew’s Crosses.
- Refreshments are provided free of charge.
- Please arrive clean and ready to play.
- Shower & Touchup Facilities (There’s a hose, but no nozzle, so please bring your own). Bring a towel if you’ll use the shower facilities.
- Clothes Check & Chill Area Separate from the Playspace.
- Clothes check is provided by the SOMA Guardians. Clothes check is always free, but tips are appreciated and are donated to charity!
- Cleaning supplies, disinfectants, paper towels, nitrile gloves, condoms and floor coverings are provided.
- Lube, Elbow Grease is available for purchase at clothes check for $10.00.
Wanna get in FREE? VOLUNTEER to help out! We need:
- Folks to help out at the door, greeting guests, taking money, getting folks signed in, and giving information about the party to new folks;
- We need help setting up the party, which involves arriving at 6 p.m. to set up slings and get the space arranged;
- We need help with tear down at the end of the party, which usually only takes around 45 minutes.
- Volunteers GET IN FREE!
Following are some things to consider that will help you know what to expect and what is expected of you when you come to play and is especially handy if attending your first play party!
- You are expected to clean-out before you arrive (unless specifically noted in the invitation).
- Shower and touchup facilities are available. PLEASE NO CLEANOUTS! You are expected to clean up the restroom after you finish. BRING A TOWEL AND YOUR OWN NOZZLE.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the party. All rooms other than the party room and restroom are off limits. You will be expected to stay within designated areas.
- THIS IS A SAFER SEX, DRUG FREE EVENT. Do not bring non-prescription drugs onto the premises. Anyone who arrives who is obviously under the influence of either drugs or alcohol will not be allowed inside the party. If you are observed with drugs or alcohol on your person, or are observed using at the party, you will be sent home.
- Arrive and leave quietly as parts of the building are residences.
- Leave all valuables at home or in your car out of view. Hosts are not responsible for loss of property.
- Clothes check is currently provided by the SOMA Guardians. All tips from clothes check are donated to charity. Please be generous!
DUNGEON ETIQUETTE is to be followed at all times. Please keep your voices down in the playspace!
- Nitrile gloves are provided. Never use the same gloves on two people. Do not put on gloves until after the bottom is in position. After each session, be sure to wash your hands and arms thoroughly.
- Hell Hole® provides Play Spray® disinfectant spray for disinfecting the equipment. A spray bottle is located at each station and is clearly marked. PLEASE spray the equipment, including slings, chains and stands before and after each use. Even though this is a really good disinfectant, it will not harm your skin. To learn more and to purchase your own supply, click on the picture at left.
- Use only your own individual container of lube when bottoming. Preferably, put fresh lube in a disposable plastic dish for each session and then toss what’s left.
- No one likes a Sling Lizard! Don’t hop into a sling until you have a partner. Play area and slings are there to be used by everyone. (Note: Humming birds are cool.)
- Do not attempt to join another person’s play session unless you’re invited.
- Loud screams/shouting may be disruptive to others and may be considered rude. If someone asks you to “keep it down” please do your best.
- Both top and bottom are responsible for cleaning their play area (including the sling, chains, stirrups, pillows and floor) when they are finished with their session. Cleaning supplies and paper towels are provided and readily accessible.
We really appreciate it when you can either come early to help set up or stay late to help tear down. When everyone helps out, we all have a better time. Remember, your hosts are not “in the business.” They are fisters, just like you, who enjoy playing with all kinds of men and who are committed to bringing a thriving public fisting scene back to San Francisco!