Richmond, Va TNG Fetlife group Fetish & BDSM Club
Address: Richmond, VA, USA
TNG- The Next Generation. We strive to provide a fun and safe environment for persons 18-35 (and their partners!) to learn and expand in the world of kink. Located in the Metro-Richmond area, we cater to the wide budget and interest range that our age bracket covers.
Singles, couples and poly alike are welcomed.
We have munches every other Wednesday, with a special event once a month, in addition to frequent road trips to support groups near Richmond Area.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to attend munches. Our parties and educationals are open to all ages
- A) Significant Others who are over the age range of the group: Significant others will be allowed as guests even if they are over the age range. They are allowed to join the group to keep up with events. However, they must show in their profile WHO they are in a relationship with. They are welcome to post on the group and contribute to the discussion. At events (munches, official get togethers, education events) they will be GUESTS. This means the member who brings the person is responsible for the guest. If your guest causes a problem, it’s going to be your responsibility.
- B) Aging Out: When a member turns 36, and are not partnered with someone in the age range (see above), they will still be allowed at parties, but will no longer be allowed at munches.
- NO DRAMA! None, zilch, zero. Any drama will be dealt with immediately.
- Treat everyone with respect. It doesn’t matter whether they are Dom, sub, Top, bottom, slave or anything else – you will treat them with respect on this group.
- Please do not post Personal ads looking for “hook ups”. Posting ads looking for mentors, teachers, advice or anything similar are welcome. But Personal ads looking for sex or “private” relationships are more appropriate for Richmond VA Personals
- Anonymity is important to most of us. Do not out anyone. Use scene names online unless you know it is okay to use real names. ANYONE CAUGHT OUTING A MEMBER WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GROUP IMMEDIATELY! (Example: If we are meeting at a restaurant for a munch, and someone asks what the group is, just say we’re a group of friends who likes to get together. Do not tell them we are a BDSM group. Do not make anything up about it being a book club, a sci-fi group, or church group.)
Now that the serious rules are out there.. let’s continue!
- Please introduce yourself when you join the group 🙂 We want to know who you are so we can welcome you properly and get to know you!
- Have fun! We’re here to have fun, and learn.
- Feel free to post to the group regarding the scene and questions you have. We are all here to learn. Chances are if you have a question, someone will be able to answer it, AND that others have wondered the same thing but are too nervous to ask. We welcome new discussions, but we ask that you keep them on topic 🙂
- If you have information about another group or event that is not directly linked with this group, please check with leadership before advertising.
Thanks for the interest in the group, we hope to meet you soon!