Utah TNG Fetlife group Fetish & BDSM Club
Address: Utah, USA
TNG stands for The Next Generation (Yep, it’s a Star Trek reference). We exist to provide outreach, support, social opportunities, and education for young adult members of the Utah BDSM community. We seek to serve, in part, as an introduction to the local kink community, and we welcome all newcomers and visitors!
Our goals are to uphold the purposes of the group: Outreach, support, education, and safety. We strive to treat each member with respect and dignity. We want to provide resources to those who wish to learn. We want to allow space for people to explore and make mistakes while minimizing actual harm.
TNG Member Responsibilities
- Don’t be an asshole.
- Follow the rules of the venues.
- Be mindful of your actions.
- Be respectful of others.
- Use preferred names and pronouns.
- Ask questions
Is it possible to get banned from TNG?
Yes it certainly is. It’s an uncommon occurrence but here is a list of acts that will likely end in a ban:
- Speech that would cause a reasonable person to fear for their property or safety.
- Physical violence, Racist, bigoted, or abusive behavior, language, or displays outside of the normal bounds if SSC/RACK defined as “a well negotiated and limited scene with fully informed enthusiastic consent.”
- Sexual harassment, Predatory behavior, or inappropriate sexual contact.
- Theft or willful destruction of other peoples’ property.
- Repeated unwillingness to follow group or venue rules.
- Creating a hostile environment detrimental to the enjoyment of the group as a whole. This includes engaging in online or in person harassment.
- Violating the Utah TNG Online Participation Policy.
- Solicitation of services of an adult or sexual nature for monetary gain.
- Violating consent of an individual or group.
- A documented history of partner abuse
- Intoxication at a Utah TNG sponsored event
- Involvement with any Neo-Nazi or White Supremacist group
All bans are reviewed one year after they were put into place. If you want clarification for any item on this list or if you’ve experienced problems on this list with another TNG member, feel free to contact the Utah TNG profile.