The Aloha Bears Fetish & BDSM Club
In the middle of the Pacific, on a beautiful chain of islands, there is a strong local not-for-profit community group called The Aloha Bears.
Our organization is based in Honolulu — established in June 1999.
What defines us as a group is our welcoming spirit and genuine sense of Aloha – the kind one finds in a gentle bear hug.
We have a strong bond with our community, our land and our sea. We believe we are all equal and pledge to fight for equal rights for all. Our “ohana” (family) is open to everyone and we look forward to introducing you to our organization and beautiful state.
Our annual LeiBear Day event is Hawaii’s premier bear festival attracting visitors to Honolulu from the mainland and overseas to celebrate Bear culture.
Annual membership in The Aloha Bears coincides with the calendar year. As an added benefit to our newest members, if you bought a membership after July 1st, 2018 your privileges will continue through all of 2019. If you have not renewed since July 1, 2018 it is time to
Membership dues: A tax deductible donation of $45.00
2019 Privileges include:
- A free Mai Tai or Domestic Draft Beer at Bacchus Waikiki with the purchase of a Bear Boat ticket
- $20 off on Lei Bear Day package
- Eligibility to vote in Annual Board of Directors election
Drink specials at sponsor bars (specials may change throughout the year so be sure to check back for updates)
*MUST SHOW METAL I.D. CARD FOR DISCOUNTS*
· Bacchus Waikiki: $1 off well drinks after 8pm, select shots for $1 each, 50% off Bacchus T-shirts
· In Between Waikiki: $1 off well drinks and draft beers
· Tapas Restaurant and Lanai Bar : $1 off well drinks, drafts, and wine after 8pm
· Wang Chungs: 25% off brunch (Food only)
*Membership is open to anyone 21 years of age or older.