Michigan Mistress Finder Fetlife group Fetish & BDSM Club
Address: Michigan, USA
There is very vocal and prolific complaining that it is “IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A DOMINANT WOMAN” Welp, here we are. At least the ones in MI.
Join Michigan Mistress Finder if you are a resident of MI who:
Identifies as a Female Top
Identifies as a bottom
Is interested in exploring kink in either of those 2 roles
Looking for a safe space to ask questions of and about those subjects.
Looking for resources on safe play practices and connecting with the MI scene
Are a respectful human that can behave as such.
The purpose of this group is to help novices and those more experienced in the scene to connect with other Female Identifying Tops in MI. Be a safe place to (respectfully) ask questions and discuss the subjects of kink and Femdom. Offer resources on being a better player, whether Top or Bottom. Create a space for those specifically seeking female led relationships and kink play. And yes to post seeking ads to help you find such relationships.
- Be Respectful to everyone in the group this means gender, age, race, etc
- Discriminatory language/slurs will not be tolerated.
- No kink shaming. Period. We are all freaks here friends.
- NO MALE IDENTIFYING DOMS- YOU WILL BE DELETED
- Switches please follow role guidelines
- No blank profiles or question mark pics. Your about me section needs to be filled out and you need a profile pic. Not of your face it’s fine to protect your privacy.
- Cheating on an existing partner is treated as a consent violation
- There is no such thing as “No limits” Find yours, and be able to communicate them.
- Pros need to identify themselves as such no chatting up a bottom and then requiring tribute. You are more than welcome to work here just be open and transparent.
- There are no enforced dynamics in this space. You are allowed to be deferential as a bottom but no unnegotiated honorifics
- No cold messages. You may respond to ads. Or read someone’s profile and if they allow cold messages fine. But group membership is NOT consent to be spammed.
If you have an issue with a member not following the rules please PLEASE bring it to the attention of the moderators.
Please also keep in mind that we are not a kink grand council. Moderators have a limited amount of power and will do our best to curate and manage the group. But you are also a responsible adult with critical thinking skills. Use them.