FLOG’s social gatherings and play parties are open to anyone age 21 and older who is interested in BDSM. Although an invitation is necessary, they are fairly easy to acquire. If you are new to this group, please carefully read the rules and etiquette before you arrive at your first party, as it will speed up the check-in process. The rules are enforced for the safety and welfare of the entire group, as well as for the venue where we meet. First time attendees must Register upon arrival, present your email invitation and a valid photo ID. Nobody is admitted without Proof of identification, which may include a driver’s license issued by any state, a U.S. passport or a military identification card. The doors to the party open at 7:30PM and the dungeon opens for play at 8:00PM — after general announcements.
If you are new to the group, you are encouraged to join the Newcomers table in the social area. It is the only table with a different color tablecloth and our welcome crew usually provides fresh baked cookies. The Newcomers table is a great way to become orientated, get acquainted, make new friends and get accurate answers to any questions you might have.
Another way to meet people is to show up for set-up. Set-up begins one hour early, at 6:30PM, and we appreciate all the help we can get. If you are unable to arrive early, we also appreciate all who stay late at the end of the party to help us tear down and store equipment away; which must be completed by 1:00AM. To all who volunteer to D.M., work the check-in desk and help set-up and/or tear down, we thank you!
What FLOG is…
We are a completely open group. If you have an interest in BDSM and have been looking for the perfect opportunity to meet like-minded individuals, then we are here for you. Our group exists for those who are relatively new to the scene and enjoying the process of learning and growing from their experiences, as well as for those who are more experienced in the lifestyle. We are a group of individuals who feel that it is important that some form of BDSM fit somewhere in our lives. We encourage people to learn and gain an understanding of this lifestyle.
- One social gathering and optional play party each month
- Hands-On Training Sessions (HOTS)
What FLOG is NOT…
We are not a swingers or sex group. We do not require a specific level of lifestyle experience or any fee to join. We are not a match-making service. Everyone is equal until or unless they enter into a consensual agreement with their play-partner.
The following rules were created to protect all guests who attend our events. Any violation of the rules may result in the offending attendee being restricted from future FLOG events.
Please read carefully and if you have any questions, please contact an Event Monitor.
- You must be at least 21 to attend any FLOG function.
- Sex is not permitted at these events. Any sexual act involving masturbation or penetration (orally, vaginally, or anally) is not permitted. This applies to penetration with any object as well.
- No prostitution. No selling or buying any sexual favors or acts.
- No solicitation. There is to be no exchange of money for any participation in any scene or play. Professional Dominants are welcome, but are forbidden to solicit and/or advertise their services at any FLOG function.
- No nudity. Missouri State Law states that nudity means the exposure of genitalia and nipples. Please wear a g-string for private areas. See-through material is permissible, but no open exposure of the nipples.
- All play must be safe. This means being knowledgeable about the techniques and safety concerns involved in what you are doing. Each participant must know about the possible risks, both mentally and physically. Both participants must agree upon a safeword before playing. The official safeword for play at F.L.O.G. functions is “safeword.”
- All play is sane. This means knowing the difference between fantasy and reality, and keeping a clear head at all times.
- All play is consensual. This is respecting the limits imposed by each willing participant. Do not harass, coerce, or intimidate anyone to play.
- Intoxication is not tolerated. Anyone found to be intoxicated will be asked to leave.
- Drug use or selling is prohibited. This includes prescription or otherwise, if it impairs your mental ability. If you are not clear minded, then you don’t play.
- No blood sports, water play, or forms of asphyxiation. No extreme play.
- No coercion of any kind. This is a hassle-free, no pressure group.
- No recording devices. Do not bring cameras, video cameras, or tape recorders to any FLOG event. Cell phone use is strictly forbidden in the play space area.