Denver Sanctuary Fetish & BDSM Club
The Denver Sanctuary is a PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP Social Club for folks who practice or are interested in the BDSM Lifestyle. COVID-19 has put quite a crimp in the way the club runs.
PRIOR to COVID-19 we offered play parties as well as a variety of meetings, discussion groups, classes and social events. The club is continually changing to try to best meet the needs of the folks looking for kinky education, play and social opportunities. Please check the calendar, link at the top of the page (blue), for updated information. If you click the title of the event another window will open with all the information about the event.
To attend any play party event you need to be a member or be guested in by a current member. All non-play party events do NOT require membership, so anyone 19+ may attend classes, discussion groups or munches.
As of Feb 1st, 2021, this is our event schedule:
- Play Parties every Saturday Night. 7:30 – 11:00
- Open House and Test Taking Night every Sunday from 7:30 – 9:30
- Monday Munch Meetup every Monday from 7:15 – 9:00
- Dominants Discussion Group Every 2nd Tuesday from 7:00-8:30
- Submissives Discussion Group Every 3rd Wednesday from 7:00-8:30
- Classes will be scheduled on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE DENVER SANCTUARY:
- Watch 3 membership videos
- Take a 15 question multiple choice test
- Pass with no more than 3 wrong answers
- Pay the annual $20 member ship fee (in addition to play party door fee)Why are the videos REQUIRED?
- Love Slave, owner of the Sanctuary, wants people to have a clue about BDSM.
- History is important even though most folks don’t give a shit.
- She expects her rules to be followed.
Where are the videos? The membership video links are at the top of the page in red.
WHEN CAN I TAKE MY MEMBERSHIP TEST?
Folx are welcome to take the test at any play party, On Sunday nights at the Open House and at the Monday Munch.
HOW DO I RENEW AN EXPIRED MEMBERSHIP?
- If you still have your expired card, bring to any play party (Or Open House or Munch)
- Take a 10 question refresher test (not a pass/fail, we just let you know what you got wrong)
- pay the $20 annual membership fee in addition to the door fee
- If you no longer have your card you have to watch the videos and start over with the new membership testing process outlined above.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Play Party Fees:
$25 Sunday Night event fee
$10 guest fee: paid in addition to the door fee when a non-member attends as a guest with a current member.
$20 Membership fee: This is paid IN ADDITION to the door fee if you are ready to take/pass the Membership test to become a FULL Member.
$10/person. No membership required to attend any munch, but you can take the membership test if you wish. (Additional $20 fee for membership)
Class fees vary from $15 to $30 depending on the class and if it includes material fees. Membership is NOT required to attend any classes.
WHEN ARE THE PLAY PARTIES?
Every Saturday Night from 7:30 – 11:00
- Attendance limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- MEMBERSHIP is required to attend. YES you can take the membership test at the door.
- Door fee $25/person
- TNG Friendly (19+ welcome)
- Current Members may bring guests (additional $10 guest fee)
- Anyone planning to play together must arrive together.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance through ticketleap or at door. Cash/venmo only at the door.
- When buying a “couple ticket” on ticketleap it will cost $50 and covers 2 people. You choose the equipment you want with your ticket purchase.
- A “single” ticket/door fee is $25.
- Ticketleap only covers door fee, membership fees and guest fees (if applicable) are still paid at the door.
- COVID Safety rules will be strictly enforced. Masks REQUIRED.
- Bring all your own linens.
- Anyone may come take the membership test, even if they do not want to stay for the play party. You can come take the test, get a quickie tour, get your membership and leave. You can arrive any time between 7:30 and 9:30 to take the test.
- Why only 7:30 – 11:00? Love Slave believes that the risk of getting COVID is greater when folks are cooped up inside for long periods of time. She will extend the hours when she feels it is safer to do so.
- Please click the blue calendar link at the top of the page for further details for all events including links to ticketleap and possible themes for parties.
What is the Sunday Open House & Test Taking?
- Sunday Nights the Denver Sanctuary will be open from 7:30-9:30 for folks to come take the membership test or just take a look around and ask questions.
- Entry is free.
- membership fee is $20 if you take and pass the test. Cash/venmo only.
- Anyone 19+ welcome. Singles or Couples welcome.
- COVID Safety Rules will be enforced.
What is the Monday Munch Meetup?
- Every Monday. Entry from 7:15 – 7:30.
- No entry after 7:30.
- From 7:30 – 9:00 Love Slave (or one of her volunteers) will facilitate discussion or games so folx have a chance to socialize while safely socially distanced.
- COVID Safety Protocols will be enforced.
- Anyone 19+ welcome.
- Singles, couples and more-ouples welcome. Folx wishing to sit together must arrive together.
- Membership NOT required, (but anyone ready and wanting to take the membership test may do so.)
- $10/person. Cash/Venmo only at the door.